Skip to main content

Posts

Showing posts from September 2, 2018

Sunday, September 2nd

We’ve been here at Yale for a day and a half. Otto continues to have a fever.  He tested positive for a bacterial infection, however, we continue to wait to see which specific strand it is and which antibiotics will fully get rid of it.

He continues to go through periods of feeling extremely hot followed by feeing chilled. He has little appetite, however, the doctors and nurses have reassured us that this is ok since his fever hasn’t broke yet.

He will continue to get round the clock antibiotics until more information is learned. Until then, we continue to pray that he gets through this.

Mark, Leigh, Otto, Tess and Lulu